Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Way to Get Rid of us Liberals

I saw this at Orcinus:



A bumper sticker on an SUV parked among a crowd of cars out for a gay-pride rally in San Francisco.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please discover my blog.

10/08/2005 1:56 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please discover my temporary staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 1:28 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Please take a journey to my pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/08/2005 7:48 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please come by and see my blog.

10/09/2005 11:17 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Please take a journey to my eye surgery los angeles blog.

11/30/2005 10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home