Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Becoming a Monarchy and Theocracy

Another Vomit Bag Moment:

the president's father, would like to see another Bush in the White House someday, saying on Tuesday that he would want his son Jeb to run for president when the timing is right.

gag gag full story:
Elder Bush would like son Jeb to run for president

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my michigan jobs
blog.

10/08/2005 10:28 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Click on my pharmacy staffing
blog before its to late.

10/09/2005 5:17 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I want you to stop and compare with my orange county plastic surgery blog.

12/02/2005 5:05 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I can't explain, but you need to check my laser eye surgery orange county blog!

12/07/2005 1:13 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Hey why don't you peep my care correction eye eye lasik lasik surgery vision blog site.

12/18/2005 5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home