Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ford Motor Company Supports its Gay Employeess

American Family Association boycotting Ford Motor Co. over gay issues

"Ford values all people, regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and cultural or physical differences," Ford vice president of human resources Joe Laymon said.

So they are being boycotted by The American Family Association:

A conservative Christian group launched a boycott against Ford Motor Co. Tuesday, saying the second-largest U.S. automaker has given thousands of dollars to gay rights groups, offers benefits to same-sex couples and actively recruits gay employees.

They have sent 2.2 million emails to their supporters to tell them to boycott Ford

Thank Ford for promoting love and tolerance in this country:

Ford Motor Co. Email

7 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Look into my pharmacy employement
blog.

10/08/2005 12:48 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I will give you access to jump to my michigan staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 7:53 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Please go over my pharmacy employement
blog.

10/09/2005 12:34 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Hey playa! You need to check out my temporary staffing
blog.

10/09/2005 3:44 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please take a journey to my michigan jobs
blog.

10/09/2005 2:50 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Jump into my pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/09/2005 4:48 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery breast enlargement blog!

12/08/2005 4:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home