Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, May 28, 2005

9 Inch Nails Drop MTV Show over Bush Backdrop

<---- This is what it should look like ~~ TEE HEE

The rock band Nine Inch Nails said on Friday it canceled plans to appear on next week's MTV Movie Awards after the network questioned the band's plans to perform in front of an image of President Bush.

"We were set to perform 'The Hand That Feeds' with an unmolested, straightforward image of George W. Bush as the backdrop. Apparently, the image of our president is as offensive to MTV as it is to me," Nine Inch Nails' leader Trent Reznor said in a statement posted on the band's Web site.

full story:
Nine Inch Nails drops MTV show over Bush backdrop

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/backyardigans-party-supplies.html]backyardigans Party Supplies[/url].

1/09/2010 11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home