Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Arnold Schwarzenegger Knows How to Get Rid of PMS

Arnold Schwarzenegger explained--------- "If we get rid of the moon, women, whose menstrual cycles are governed by the moon, will not get PMS. They will stop bitching and whining."

Schwarzenegger Lambasted over Sexist Joke

6 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

What an enlightened comment!

4/26/2005 4:20 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Please examine my michigan staffing
blog as soon as you can.

10/05/2005 2:42 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Come as you are and look at my pharmacy staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 4:08 AM

 
Blogger job mississippi pharmacy89 said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Jump into my pharmacy jobs in maryland
blog.

10/12/2005 3:39 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery before and after picture blog site.

11/30/2005 4:22 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please go over my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog.

12/11/2005 8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home