Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

How Propaganda Works

No wonder our troops thinks this war is worth dying for:

On a new Zogby poll of our troops in Iraq from
Stars and Stripes:

The poll also shows that 42 percent of the troops surveyed are unsure of their mission in Iraq, and that -- 85 percent believe a major reason they were sent into war was to retaliate for Saddam's role in the Sept. 11 attacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home