Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Quote of the Day

From a new blog I just discovered Pen and Sword:

Holy Frijole!

So my fellow Virginian Pat Robertson thinks we should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

I say that if Chavez gets to be too big a thorn in our side, we do to him what Pat Roberts does with US politicians--buy him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home