Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

They Start 'em Young, well Soak An Eye

From Amazon

This full-color illustrated book is a fun way for parents to teach young children the valuable lessons of conservatism. Written in simple text, readers can follow along with Tommy and Lou as they open a lemonade stand to earn money for a swing set. But when liberals start demanding that Tommy and Lou pay half their money in taxes, take down their picture of Jesus, and serve broccoli with every glass of lemonade, the young brothers experience the downside to living in Liberaland.

comments:
13 of 27 people found the following review helpful:
Shameful!, August 18, 2005
Reviewer: Lefty "Wake Up Sheeple!" (NY) - See all my reviews
This kind of "humor" is not only shameful and distasteful, but irresponsible and hateful. Why any parent with half a brain would want to read this book to their children is incomprehensible. Last time I checked, hatred was not a "family value". I wouldn't suggest buying this book, unless of course you would like your child to grow up to be an uncaring and uneducated adult.

OK so I have my own response to this, introducing my granddaughter:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home