Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, July 29, 2005

Grenade Attack on Bush Staged?

Georgian Opposition Leader Says Grenade Attack on Bush Was Staged by Authorities

The leader of the Georgian opposition Labor Party said on Thursday that the grenade attack on U.S. President Bush in Tbilisi on May 10 was prepared and staged by Georgia’s secret services in a bid to improve the image of Georgian President Saakashvili and present him as a staunch fighter for democracy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked into Missouri Blogs via a post on Kos, looking for someone in Kansas City... but alas none to be found. Would sure like to find someone localish to swap stories with. Known as Grandma Jo on Kos. I couldn't find an address to E-mail you.. maybe I missed it. I'll drop by again.

8/10/2005 5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home