Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Get Out the Vomit Bag

hold it in front of your mouth:

from Powerline:

"It must be very strange to be President Bush. A man of extraordinary vision and brilliance approaching to genius, he can't get anyone to notice. He is like a great painter or musician who is ahead of his time, and who unveils one masterpiece after another to a reception that, when not bored, is hostile."

Now Puke

5 Comments:

Anonymous MrSpock said...

so you like vomit bags huh? Is that because the guys you date use them frequently when they see you in the light of the morning, after a long drunken night spent with you?

8/09/2005 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my medical staffing
blog.

10/05/2005 12:40 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
I know that you love my work so, look up my michigan staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 11:19 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Go and find my blog.

10/09/2005 8:48 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I will give you access to jump to my blog.

10/09/2005 6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home