Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, July 29, 2005

Senate Passes Energy Bill

Congress Passes Far-Reaching Energy Bill

I'm not sure about all this emcompasses but they did take the drilling of Anwr out and I guess they are extending daylight savings time by 2 months. In the early 70's when there was another energy crisis they tried this and parents were complaining that their kids had to walk to school in the dark. I wonder if that will happen again?

6 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Please discover my staffing services
blog.

10/06/2005 12:05 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my temporary staffing
blog

10/08/2005 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I can't explain, but you need to check my michigan staffing
blog!

10/08/2005 8:35 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Look into my blog.

10/09/2005 10:07 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my michigan jobs
blog.

10/09/2005 2:26 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Come as you are and look at my lasik eye surgery nj blog.

11/29/2005 6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home