Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wesley Clark on Fox

Ok I just saw Wes Clark on Hannity and Colmes and he put Hannity waaaayyyyy down. I am still in love!!! Thank you General Clark, I was really worried about you!!!!! I see he took the job on Fox to really balance it out. I wonder how long they will keep him with his liberal views.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drago Milovechek said...

Hello USA chicky babe I am a Aussie who are going to America in late 2005 I need a place to stay maybe U have a room p.s I hope U R not 2 fat I prefer to stay with chick's who R not 2 chubby

6/17/2005 2:03 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

well let's see, I'm 5'2" and weigh in at around 450 lbs, is that too chubby for ya?

6/17/2005 11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home