Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

OH NO ~~ My Hero Joins Fox News!

Well I don't know how to feel about this. Maybe it is a tactical ploy to actually "balance" out Fox. If not I am sad he would abandon us:



Gen. Wesley Clark Joins FNC as Foreign Affairs Analyst

1 Comments:

Blogger you like dudes said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Irony's a bitch, isn't it?

This is going to be the last posting I make on this site. Although I have enjoyed reading the pseudo-news on your propoganda machine, I have grown frustrated.

In response, I have done what many political observers would love: I posed questions and raised issues. In other words, I have made several attempts to engage in real, honest political dialogue. Instead, you move on to the next subject. In fact, the only response I ever got was not to the contents of my statements, but a quick retort to my screen name, basically amounting to calling names (note: before you say I did this, remember who's writing here) and telling me I was not yet old enough to vote.

Wait a tick...quick to ignore the real issues, name calling, quoting only certain articles from certain sources...Bill O'Reilly, is that you?

On the large circle of political ideologies, ginger, perhaps you are coming down the other side???

6/16/2005 2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home