Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Downing Street Memos and Today's Congressional Hearings

I am sitting here watching the Dems of Congress have their meeting today about the Downing Street Memo. They are sitting in this itty bitty room because the rethugs wouldn't let them have any other rooms to have their hearing.

I have read all the blogs today who are in great spirits about this hearing and who think this is one step closer to getting Bush impeached.

It's not going to happen people! I'm glad Rep Conyers is doing this and thank C-Span for televising it, but who is watching this but us bloggers and a few dems who care about this issue. No one else cares and GWB is never going to be impeached. He could commit murder and he wouldn't get impeached. The dems have no power and the public does not care.

The only thing that gives me any hope is that history will show what that this administration was corrupt and abusive and grabbed power wherever it could. I hope Bush goes down in history as the worse president ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home