Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More "Wingnuttery"

From Media Matters:

From the May 17 broadcast of The Glenn Beck Program:

Clear Channel radio host Glenn Beck said he was "thinking about killing [filmmaker] Michael Moore" and pondered whether "I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it," before concluding: "No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?"

full story:
Radio host Glenn Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore"

2 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

Oh yes, and the right wing is promoting a "culture of life," right?

5/19/2005 6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See if old Glenny Beck was in Flordia, Moore could shoot him, because he felt treatened.

5/19/2005 6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home