Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Galloway


Galloway at the Senate hearings yesterday:

"I met Saddam Hussein exactly the same number of times as Donald Rumsfeld met him," the difference is that Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns, and to give him maps the better to target those guns."

2 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

That was an awesome video to watch. Some people keep wanting to point the finger at Galloway...I dont know anything about him or his past...All I know is he had the guts to sit up there on National TV and call it like it is....Good for him.....

I hope everyone sees the video.

5/18/2005 1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am American, but I live in the UK. Galloway has somewhat of a mixed reputation over here...you either really really love him, or absolutely hate him. However, he has been known to make extremist anti-American comments in the past. Not just about Bush, or policies, but at Americans in general. As an American, he makes me very uneasy, and while I agree with most of what he says in regards to the war and to Bush, his anti-American comments make me very scared.

5/18/2005 1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home