Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wesley Clark ~~ 2008

I saw General Clark on Bill Maher on Friday and boy was he talking tough. I loved it. Now
I see at
Tim Kaine's :

He asks for our help. He says that last time, he had no political experience, no political strategy, no money when he started and no staff. This time, he promises that if we help, he’ll have the money, he has the strategy, he’ll have the staff, and he has the experience.

Folks, I’m sitting next to General Clark’s media consultant who doesn’t want me to say this so blatantly, but what I heard is that General Clark is running in ‘08. He explained to us that he intends to spend the next few years building the strategy, working the language and connecting the grassroots together for, as he calls it, “a giant march on Washington.”


If he gets his act together I think he would be the perfect candidate for our party.







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenny says "He takes the time to know what he is talking about." Do you know ANYTHING, Kenny? Hell dumba** he has a STAFF which researches "issues" How do you KNOW he "takes the time to know what he is talking about"? Is this as opposed to Kerry who, apparently, didn't Take the time to know what he was talking about"? Or as opposed to Clinton, who was "too busy making time to know what he was talking about"? LOLOLOL Keep it up, you're a good laugh!

4/18/2005 8:55 PM

 
Blogger erinberry said...

freethinker, sweetheart, lay off the drugs - They're making you appear more than a little insane.

4/19/2005 12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home