Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, April 15, 2005

The New? "CRUSADES" -- The American Taliban and the Filibuster


At the bottom it reads:

THE FILIBUSTER AGAINST PEOPLE OF FAITH -- The filibuster was once abused to protect racial bias and now it being used against people of faith.

3 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

Wow...Hope you dont mind but I might have to gank that picture for my blog...I'll give you credit and link back to you (as always)...that is just too much....scarey stuff

4/15/2005 1:58 PM

 
Blogger D'Wayne 'Red' Mendoza said...

I am nto a constituant so insted of maknig that call I will totaly be stocking caned food and iodine pills in teh base ment becasue mother gaia in her weekend state (global warming, hoal in ozone, etc) might not sustain life if a nucular option is exercised (probly against china becasue teh neocons know that radiashin would blow west in to teh arab regions (and it will be easyer to taek there oil if every one is dead from radiashin)

4/15/2005 10:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay tuned folks, I'm working on an article length rebuttal to Kenny. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion... how about the fact that the MAN fighting the "Senatorial Rule" change, yes this is NOT a constitutional isse, nor a Law issue, merely a "Senatorial Rule" Issue, which has been changed several times in the past, is the exact same man who was in the forefront of "Changing the exact same Senatorial Rule" 20 some odd years ago? It's totally crying over spilt milk. "Senatorial Rules" are NOT binding upon the next Senate, they can change every 2 years (and many DO!), with every election. Go "Cry me a River", Kenny, this is no more about "200 years of LAW, Rule & Tradition" than a 30 cent postage stamp!

4/18/2005 8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home