Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Err on the Side of Life?

Bush said we should err on the side of life, in the Terri Schiavo affair. If this is the case, wouldn't we have to go back and take off death row all those persons convicted on circumstantial evidence like, Scott Peterson?

2 Comments:

Blogger Espahan said...

Bush didn't chose to err on the side of life when it came to waging pre-emptive war, killing innocent citizens, their children, and our children.

I enjoy your blog. Hang in there.

3/24/2005 8:11 PM

 
Blogger emilializ said...

You really think Scott Peterson's innocent? I'm not for the death penalty, even for him, but it's pretty obvious he's guilty, and most Americans recognize that, according to polls.

4/08/2016 7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home