Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, February 25, 2005

Christopher Hitchens on the Ohio Vote -- Somethings Fishy in Denmark!

Christopher Hitchens a former leftie turned neocon columnist and pundit writes an amazing article in March's Vanity Fair about the Ohio vote:



"No conspiracy theorist, and no fan of John Kerry’s, the author nevertheless found the Ohio polling results impossible to swallow: Given what happened in that key state on Election Day 2004, both democracy and common sense cry out for a court-ordered inspection of its new voting machines."

full article:

OHIO’S ODD NUMBERS

8 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Check out my blog, please!

10/08/2005 7:40 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I was in love with your medical staffing
blog site.

10/09/2005 5:13 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I beg of you, just check out my medical staffing
blog.

10/09/2005 5:47 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Stop by and look at my pharmacy jobs
blog site.

10/09/2005 7:02 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Search for my laser eye surgery ny blog, it will leave you speechless.

12/02/2005 2:49 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Come as you are and look at my good plastic surgery blog.

12/04/2005 9:16 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
It may look like it was hard work, but my nose plastic surgery blog was simple.

12/06/2005 8:48 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I know that you love my work so, look up my cost of lasik eye surgery blog.

12/16/2005 2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home