Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

When Democracy Failed - 2005

This is a chilling article comparing the rise of Hitler and facism with what is happening today:

When Democracy Failed - 2005
The Warnings of History
by Thom Hartmann

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I beg of you, just check out my staffing services
blog.

10/08/2005 6:26 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Please consider looking at my staffing services
blog.

10/08/2005 7:59 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Hey son, you need to check out my medical staffing
blog!

10/08/2005 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I beg of you, just check out my pharmacy staffing
blog.

10/09/2005 3:41 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Look who checking out my lasik eye surgery michigan blog?

12/05/2005 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home