Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Another Hate-filled Racist Coulterism




From the lips of the Rights most hate filled mouth:


Ann Coulter:
"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that
old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the president."

Here it is:
anncoulter.com
REPUBLICANS, BLOGGERS AND GAYS, OH MY!

1 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

You're totally right - Coulter is a horribly nasty creature!

3/01/2005 7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home