Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, October 24, 2008

More Hate at the Wingnut Rallies

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, seems about right. from my limited personal experience, Missouri is the most racist of the battleground states. my phone bank was calling Missouri this afternoon where I got a response from one hick who yelled, "you can take your nigger and shove him up your ass," before he hung up.

this was the most disgraceful reception I've gotten. worse than any call I've made to Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina or Ohio.

10/27/2008 2:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home