Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleaze mailings in Missouri


If you are getting these sleaze mailers about Barack Obama I have a phone no to call and let them know what you think about it and tell them to take your name off their mailing list like I did.

I didn't get her name but she is head of communications at the Repub Headquarters in Jefferson City and this is her cell phone no:

573-301-0576

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home