Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 20, 2008

How Low will They Go in this Election?

From Political Animal:

....The Washington Times, a self-described conservative paper, reported today on a polling site in North Carolina where "a group of loud and angry protesters who shouted and mocked the voters as they walked in." The voters were mostly black, and the "angry protesters" were "nearly all were white." Stop and think about that for a second. In the United States, in the 21st century, we have Republican activists protesting a presidential election. McCain/Palin supporters have taken to heckling, mocking, and shouting at people who want to participate in the democratic process....

1 Comments:

Blogger byron said...

Are you kidding me? Outrageous. They should be ashamed of themselves. Ridiculous.

I was at this phone bank all weekend. I made 455 calls to North Carolina on Sunday. We can win that state but it will take work and more volunteers.

On Saturday we made calls to Nevada. I made 689 calls in total this weekend. Real human calls trying to make human connections with voters. Not robo-calling like the McCain camp.

10/20/2008 12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home