Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 06, 2008

Funny Picture of the Day

1 Comments:

Blogger byron said...

that is hilarious. I saw a great story on 60 minutes this weekend about the crisis and they had another one about the hunt for Osama Bin Laden, I think Cheney never wanted us to catch him so he could have an alibi to start the Iraq war.

the real affects from the economy's downturn may not be felt until after the election,

I hope the republican voters get it right and flop sides while they have time.

10/08/2008 12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home