Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

VP Debate ~~ Who Thinks they will be cancelled


I can't imagine these debates going on after the disaster of the Katie Couric interview. What excuse do you think they could use to cancel? I thought about maybe a sick kid, but, if you are a melanoma cell away from your hand on the button, your family would be second priority to your country. What excuse could they use to cancel?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is totally after the fact and it didn't happen, but my guess would have been a miscarriage of Bristol's pregnancy. Especially possible if one believed Bristol is Trig's mother because then Bristol wouldn't even be pregnant now.

But, didn't happen. That debate was a lot more 'fun' than last night's.

10/08/2008 6:18 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

that's funny anonymous because I actually told my husband that was going to happen sometime before her baby was to be born, and that this pregnancy was a possible fake and cover-up.

10/08/2008 8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home