Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Slimeballs, Sleaze and Vitriol

I watched Barack last night on David Letterman. While talking about 9/11 he praised Guiliani on how he handled the events of that horrific day. He always does this, I don't believe he has a hateful bone in his body.

I was sitting there thinking how can this guy always be so nice. This after the slime and sleeze that came out of Guilani's mouth at the RNC about him. The derivsion, the smirks, the vitriol thrown out that night. And Obama can calmly sit there and praise him?

Tonight he will be on stage with a man who has belittled, derided, lied about, and who has absolutely no qualms in saying anything hateful he can think of about him. He has no regard for Obama and has never said anything good or kind about him. Yet Obama will stand there and smile and praise and have nothing but kindness in his heart for this sleazy, slimy, mean spirted, vitriolic, hideous little man.

He can stand with the dirt and the grime, the sleaze and the slim and walk away as clean as new snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home