Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Vote Republican or Die

Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on Rudy Guilani saying if you vote for a dem you will die from a terrorist attack, listen it is really good:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE Keith and his Special Comments. This one was excellent. Rudy is a dangerous, disingenuous JOKE. Way to call him out, Keith. Thanks for the link, Gingersnapp!

Kate

4/28/2007 9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home