Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tax Payer Money pays for Campaigning

I really never thought about this until my son brought it to my attention tonight. The cost of our Prez going around the country campaigning for candidates for his party.

Yesterday in Sugarland Texas, Bush used Airforce I, umteen secret service personal, helicopter and whatever else it takes for a Prez to visit a city to campaign for a write in candidate in Texas 22 district.

This is really abhorrant no matter if it a wingnut or dem. No American should have to pay for this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Isn't that ridiculous? I live here and you wouldn't believe the amount of campaigning they're doing for that write-in candidate. They're trying to keep the Tom Delay's seat.

11/05/2006 6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good-girl-turned-bad Britney Spears has topped an eclectic list of the net’s most popular searches
n the run-up to Christmas. The popstar,who hit the headlines last week for stepping out
“commando” with her new best friend Paris Hilton,has helped revealed exactly what the internet
savvy are looking for from their stars - the thick and the dead.

12/21/2006 4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home