Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

If the Dems used the Karl Rove Strategy

From Andrew Sullivan:

Dan Savage suggests a new ad for Harold Ford. Ford should look in the camera and say:

The Republicans have accused me of being a heterosexual man. They're implying that I have an interest in women. It would seem that today's Republican Party is more comfortable with elected officials - male elected officials - who take an interest in teenage boys. Mark Foley is acceptable to Ken Mehlman's GOP. Heterosexual men, it seems, are not.

Yes, it's gay-baiting in Tennessee and Glenn Reynolds would get the vapors. (So would I.) But if Karl Rove were a Democrat, he'd do it in an instant. And Rich Lowry would call it effective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home