Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lies and the Lying Liars thay Tell Them

Fox news is so sneaky and what a lying bunch of hypocrites, I remembering watching a segment last year during Hurricane Katrina and they were talking about the Super Dome and while doing so showed pictures of the Astrodome in Houston which looked so nice with beds on the floor nice and clean instead of the horrendouse mess the Superdome was. Look at how they handle the Mark Foley scandal, call him a democrat:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home