Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How Funny!!

I bet Bush loves this:

Like many folks in President Bush's adopted hometown, 83-year-old Robert Westerfield isn't exactly rolling out the welcome mat for the town's newest resident, war protester Cindy Sheehan.

"I'd wish they'd go away and never come back," Westerfield, a lifelong Crawford resident, said Friday while sitting on a bench outside a gas station on Main Street. "I wish she'd stay away. Crawford's a Republican town, and she's a dumb Democrat."

Sheehan, whose monthlong war protest near Bush's ranch last summer attracted more than 10,000 demonstrators, recently bankrolled the purchase of a 5-acre parcel near downtown to be used for future protests, including one next month.

Crawford Residents not Happy with Newest Resident, Cindy Sheehan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home