Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Crackpot from Texas

At a farewell to the White House briefing room, President George W. Bush joked that he was a "crackpot from Texas," and veteran reporter Sam Donaldson was a "has been,
from" RAW STORY:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I thought this was kind of good. It was him acting natural, without a script, which is much more fitting to his character. When he pretends to be highly intelligent and sophisticated, I am more annoyed. I kind of liked that he admitted to being a crackhead, like all of us.
Anyways....he made me chuckle a couple of times....but I think it's because he looks and sounds like my dad when he talks (I mean his dialect and diction, not what he is saying).

Hope all is well in MO. So far so good here.

8/06/2006 5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home