Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, July 17, 2006

shit

Josh Marshall has a pretty good analysis from a couple of emailers on why CNN and everyone else kept playing the shit Bush clip all day. I really wondered this myself as even I (the big bush basher that I am) didn't really see it as that big a deal, just kinda funny:

....People ask why the U.S. is in the midst of this crisis. This recording provides a simplistic but understandable answer. While none of the major media will directly offer this intepretation, I think it's clear that they feel that this brief clip captures a president who does not look emotionally or intellectually capable of leading in this crisis....

A reader disagrees on CNN's fronting the Bush remarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home