Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thank You NRA

This is pretty sad and I'd like to thank the NRA for it:

A report released today by the Children's Defense Fund (CDF,) and based upon data collected by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) finds that more children and teens died as a result of gun violence in 2003 than American fighting men and women killed in hostile action in the first three years of the Iraq war combined.

More kids killed by guns in US in single year than total Iraq war casualties

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should blame america's parents more than the NRA.

6/13/2006 2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home