Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The New Face of the Republican Party

I wasn't going to mention this because the more talk about her the more booksales she gets but I think this time Miss Foulmouth Coulter went way overboard with her remarks about the 9/11 widows. I think the best thing dems could do is place this face as the face of the Republican Party:



The party that spews hate and vitriol. Let them try and defend that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Camera Obscura said...

The chick's gotta be on something. Nobody could be that skinny, hyper, and vitupretive otherwise.

6/15/2006 1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home