Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Satellite Radio the Best 14.00 Money can Buy



I received a Satellite Radio from one of my sons for Christmas. It is great! I have heard and read things about how no one will pay for something they can get for free. The monthly fee is well worth the cost. Especially if you live in an area like I do where all you can get in talk radio is Russ Limbaugh, religious programming and farm reports.


I can now listen to Air America, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and much more. They have decades music stations starting with the 1940's going through the 90's and of course all the modern stuff.

If you are a person who spends alot of time in your car, this is the greatest thing since the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home