Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mrs. Alito Cries

Mrs. Alito cries at her husband's hearings during praise by Lindsey Graham because of the criticism by the dems.

Ok, here's the deal, when people become society's stars, whether it is in the arts or politics they have to know that alot of people are going to find fault with sometime they do or say and they will be criticized for something.

Now I am a person that can't take lots of criticism but I never had any ambition to be a society elite. Mrs. Alito, you better get a spine. I can guarantee you that your husband's decisions will be critisized by at least 50 percent of the population here in America.

You better buck up now or have him pull out, 'cause it ain't gonna get any easier if he sits on the Supreme
Court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home