Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, December 02, 2005

World Aids Day Picture of the Day

From Reuters:

The Obelisk of Buenos Aires is covered with a giant condom to commemorate World AIDS Day December 1, 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger belledame222 said...

Cristo, eat your heart out!

No, I dunno. I applaud the sentiment, but aesthetically I find that a tad...wellll...maybe it's the Pepto-Bismol pink color that's putting ever so slightly off.

Still, good on, you know, the rest of the world. Pity we're so adamantly opposed to being a part of it these days...

12/04/2005 7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home