Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Dream BIG Democrats

From My DD:

A Platform for 2006: Dream Big, Democrats
by Matt Stoller

  1. Impeach the Secretary of Defense and all other responsible parties for incompetence and criminal negligence in the prosecution of the war in Iraq

  2. A Constitutional Right to Privacy

  3. A Higher Minimum Wage

  4. Universal Health Care

  5. Universal Free University Education

  6. National Mass Transit

  7. Full Corporate Governance Reform to End Corporate Corruption

  8. National Free Internet Access and Copyright Reform
Sounds good to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Hey... I rely on your blog for my news :) I feel lost without my daily dose of 'pub-bashing.

Hope you had a good time in KC.

Talk to you later

Joanne

11/25/2005 10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home