Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 03, 2005

Harriet Miers?

for the Supreme Court? The only thing I do know the Wingnuts are going nuts!

From Comfirmthem.com:

"Where’s my Scalia? Where’s my Thomas?

Harriet Miers? Are you freakin’ kidding me?!"

C.King
Posted on October 3rd, 2005 at 1:07 pm. About 'Where’s my Scalia? Where’s my Thomas?'.

"We are LOSING control. “A smart move” “She won’t get confirmed?”. Are you nuts?. She is everything the dems want… A weak, easy manageable target who they will love to have onboard!. And the moment we even say peep one against her, they will be on top of us like a ton feminazi bricks. The howls of “gender bias” will echo from sea to shining sea, making us, AGAIN and AGAIN, the worlds laughing stock.
I’m so mad, I can’t think straight. I’m going to come out and say it, and God alone will have to judge me: GEORGE W. BUSH IS NO LONGER MY PRESIDENT.
God have mercy on all our souls."

  1. 7 Eric
    Posted on October 3rd, 2005 at 8:09 am. About 'Where’s my Scalia? Where’s my Thomas?'.

    "I’m through with the Republicans"

  1. 8 AXO
    Posted on October 3rd, 2005 at 8:09 am. About 'Where’s my Scalia? Where’s my Thomas?'.

    "I have been a lifelong Republican. I quit. This is truly embarassing."


From the Conservative Daily Standard:

Disappointed, Depressed and Demoralized
A reaction to the Harriet Miers nomination.
by William Kristol

From Conservative Blog Powerline:

A Disappointment
Harriet Miers, that is.

From Wingnut fruitcake In Defense of Internment -- Michelle Malkin:

UTTERLY UNDERWHELMED
What Julie Myers is to the Department of Homeland Security, Harriet Miers is to the Supreme Court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home