Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, September 19, 2005

I Almost Feel Sorry for Him

If I thought he just had an ounce of compassion in the tip of his little finger this picture would make me feel sorry for him:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Digital data can more easily survive hurricanes
N.Y. Times : "Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt said the chaos wreaked by Katrina 'powerfully demonstrated the need for electronic health records .'" It shouldn't take a disaster for people to ...
Blogs are like children. You love them and nuture them and hope that they turn out alright. It appears you have done that with your blog! Great work!

I have a nike golf club driver site. It pretty much covers nike golf club driver related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/19/2005 7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home