Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ever Wonder What Important Notes Leaders Write at UN Meetings?

From Americablog:






U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war. REUTERS/Rick Wilking

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The passion of Grace Nancier
I don't watch Passions , and this news doesn't make me want to watch the show anytime soon.
Hey, you have a great blog here! Without doubt I will bookmark your site ! I have a health news letter site. It all but covers most things that correspond to health news letter issues. If you get the chance, kindly come and check it out.

9/14/2005 5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What great work you have done! I have one too. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

It's a mood disorder adhd site/blog. It pretty much covers mood disorder adhd related stuff.

9/14/2005 5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home