Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fox Lies about Cindy Sheehan ~~ Suprise Suprise

I saw this on Fox this morning a piece on Cindy Sheehan which stated that she had told a rally that America was not worth dying for and I thought that had to be a lie. Then I saw this at News Hounds:

Molly Henneberg reported from Crawford, TX that Sheehan "says America is not worth dying for." Rather than provide a specific source or a clip, Henneberg merely told the audience Sheehan said that "back in April at a rally in San Francisco for a lawyer convicted of providing support to terrorists." Perhaps the reason no clip or source was provided was because Henneberg completely distorted what Sheehan said.

In fact, Iraq was the country Sheehan said was not worth dying for, as this complete quote from a transcript at wikipedia shows:

I'm going all over the country telling moms: "This country is not worth dying for. If we're attacked, we would all go out. We'd all take whatever we had. I'd take my rolling pin and I'd beat the attackers over the head with it. But we were not attacked by Iraq." {applause}

Phone no and emails here ~~~~~> Take action call Fox and tell them to retract

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home