Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Welcome to all My "Wingnut" Readers

Welcome to:

Anonymous
Your Mom and
You Like Dudes

I am absolutely thrilled that so many Wingnuts are reading this blog and commenting. They will become liberal, progressive moonbats if they keep reading "leftie" blogs. It lifts my heart to see how interested they are in democrats and what we think. Although by their postings I figured they will have to wait a few years to vote.

A mature post from Your Mom's Blog:

one stupid bitch

in case you want to see the website of one stupid bitch, go to

http://bluegalredstate.blogspot.com

she thinks we shouldnt be able to post whatever we want on our blogs. what a whore.

two words for you bitch:

SUCK IT!
posted by Your Mom at 10:55 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo hoo! that liberal was mean to me! hey, my mom never used the kind of language you're using, but then i guess some one like you just can't help it!

6/06/2005 11:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well "your mom" have great reading skills, I to read the welcome message, and I agree you are a wing nut, you where never labeled to the right. It is great to have people like you that let your voice heard, though you mostly seem to get angry and the only thing out of your superior human brain is words like "bitch" and "suck it." Suck what? Do you miss your moms nipple. Give her a call if that is what you are missing in your online poker playing life. You can get help. I believe you will be okay.

Just say "I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me." -Al Franken

Plus I don't think you should be upset with Dems. you should be upset with the writers of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It seems you do not want people to be able to talk about anything unless you like it.

If you don't remember the 1st, but I bet you do I will type it for you really quick.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Now don't waste all your precious time "your mom" and write me back a comment, and tell me what you are doing is free speech because I have never read or heard in my life someone who had to make a real point use those words (JFK, MLK, Malcolm X), They changed America. You only hear your words come from people that wear wife beaters and well.... beat their wifes.

I am just passing though reading blogs and seeing what people are saying in the world I may stop back by but I do not have the time you do. Have a wonderful day everyone and I will leave you with one more quote.

"I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends...that if they will stop telling lies about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them." -Adlai Stevenson

P.S. I enjoyed the blog.

6/07/2005 6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Gal I looked up some info for you.

After looking into your guys past no wonder you are so mad, your from Kansas, but it is a nice area near Overland Park and I hear UMKC is wonderful this time of the year.
rrcs-67-52-231.201.west.biz.rr.com (67.52.231.201).

I work in KC too.

Keep Blogging even though the state is red we will change it some day.

Chris

6/07/2005 10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home