Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, June 06, 2005

F DUBYA State Issued License Plate

Funny Ebay item state Issued license Plate from Washington State:

From the Description: "An actual government issued Anti Bush item. How rare is that?"
"This is an original license plate accidentally issued by the State of Washington."

"I had this plate on my car for 4 months before receiving a letter from the DOL informing me that they determined my plate to be "Offensive to good taste and decency."

See Actual Ebay Item

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home