Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, March 13, 2005

This Is What You Get When You Polarize America

Everytime I watch someone like Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity I think to myself, why do these people want to spread hate and lies and why does anyone watch them. This is the kind of thing they cause:

A man apparently enraged by a Bush-Cheney sticker on a woman's sport utility vehicle chased her for several miles and tried to run her off the road while holding up an anti-Bush sign, police said.

....Police said that as Winkler chased the woman's vehicle, he held up a small sign that read: "Never Forget Bush's Illegal War Murdered Thousands in Iraq......"

full story:
Man Blames His Road Rage on Bush Bumper Sticker

1 Comments:

Blogger Toad734 said...

was this the first Bush sticker he had ever seen?

3/14/2005 12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home