Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Socialite ups Jeff Gannon Reward to $20,000

Now the reward for this man $20,000:



The reward for information on Jeff Gannon's sex life has increased to $20,000.

We are looking for evidence (photos, phone pictures, locks of hair, DNA on a suit) that Jeff Gannon had any type of sexual -- or romantic -- relationships with any top-ranking Washington officials.

full story:
Reward: $20,000 for Jeff Gannon Sex Evidence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home