Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, March 06, 2005

More On Homophobic Topeka Church

How could you have so much hate?



A Topeka, Kansas anti-gay and lesbian group picketed near Truett-McConnell College Saturday in Cleveland, protesting against the Gay-Straight Alliance Club.

........
Shirley Phelps-Roper held a bright neon painted sign that read "Thank God for 9-11".........

full story:
Topeka Protesters show up in Cleveland

1 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

That is beyond horrible.

3/07/2005 3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home